Church planting is the single most effective way to introduce people to the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
Partner with us to plant new churches. Together, we can expand God’s kingdom on earth.
We–the Reformed Church in America, or RCA–are looking for individuals and teams who share that desire and want to join our team.
Are you dedicated to the mission of Christ within historically African American communities? (Doesn’t matter if they’re urban, suburban, or rural.) Do you have experience or the desire to share the gospel so that people and communities are positively changed? Let’s talk.
Our potential ministry partners will be most effective if they show:
- A desire and ability to build a team of people into an enthusiastic gospel force
- Willingness to share their personal faith journey
- Willingness to honor others as they share their own stories of faith
- An ongoing commitment to learn new things and welcome new people
- An ability to work within a denominational structure built on teamwork and shared accountability
Experience in these areas will also be helpful for potential partners:
- Gathering people from different households and families into a community of believers
- Developing new Christian disciples through training and empowering their new lives in Christ
- Providing an environment of spiritual and practical growth through biblical principles
The RCA has a long history of trusting God more than we depend on human evaluations. If you believe you have the calling, the character, and the experience to “finish what you start,” contact us. We’d love to talk with you about opportunities to develop a new planting team in your area or to welcome an existing group into our family of Christian churches.
Empowering Leaders and Communities Why Partner with the RCA? Meet Some of Our Partners